At Fibertel, we pride ourselves on providing integrated, forward-thinking technology solutions. With over 20 years of servicing western Canada, our team delivers in the design, consultation, project management, construction and commissioning of low-voltage building solutions.
With a high standard of excellence, we’re your single source integrator.
Our team is comprised of a group of skilled professionals. We’re approachable, friendly and easy to work with. We set our people, our partners and our community up for success.
Our team’s capabilities & certifications:
- Professional Communications and Security Solution Design Team (www.amprus.ca)
- BICSI RCDD DCDC, NTS Certification
- Certified Security Professional Manager (CSPM)
- Electronic Security Networking Technician (ESNT)
- Certified Project Managers (PMP)
- Cross-trained and Certified Technicians
- Certified Communications Technician
- Computer System Technology (CST)
- COR Certification
- Leadership for Safety Excellence Certification
- Supervisory and Advanced Supervisory Training Program
Certified in telecommunications systems
At Fibertel, safety is paramount. We adhere to all safety protocols as outlined in our COR-certified Health & Safety Program.
We’re committed to:
- Working with our employees to achieve excellence in safety performance.
- Providing proper training, equipment, systems, support and tools to ensure the health and safety of our employees.
- Continuously assessing, auditing and improving our health and safety program to reduce the risk of injury in a changing work environment.
We’re committed to providing a safe work environment and mitigating the risk of harm for all employees. Our management team has created a formal policy in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, including practices as well as guidelines for our participation on worksites. This policy clearly outlines the measures we’re taking to reduce the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.